Friday, June 5, 2020

Demo and status of the blog

Hello, everyone! I assume everyone reading this already knows, but the Unholy Arts demo was already released on Itch.io, and you can support the game's development on Patreon. I didn't mention it here because the blog apparently had almost no following and I was considering moving the blog altogether to the Itch.io's devlog space, but ultimately I'm going to keep both, because cross-posting the appropiate announcements to both sites isn't much more work than just making new posts.

On a side note, here's a sneak peek of what I'm currently working on:


You can read more about the current goals for the next version here, and remember that Patreon supporters of the appropiate tier get access to development builds some time before public releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment